FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT, AFTER HOURS LEVEL 2
LEARN HOW TO DESIGN AND BUILD COMPLETE WEBSITES FROM END-TO-END
WHAT IS FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT?
In this part-time, full-stack, web development course, you’ll spend 84 hours in synchronous, online sessions learning advanced web development technologies. You’ll learn advanced front-end development, the latest back-end server-side applications, and supporting data stores plus query languages. This course builds upon your existing, foundational full-stack skills and knowledge while adding an array of advanced full stack capabilities.
- Must have completed Helio Training’s Full-stack Web Development After Hours Level 1 Course or successfully complete code review and interview with a Full-Time Instructor.
- Computer with a microphone and speakers, and high-speed internet access. Every student must own or have access to a personal computer at least 4GB RAM, at least 2GHz, and at least 100 GB HD
- Git Flow models
- RESTful APIs
- OAuth 2
- Web Frameworks
- Tuition Reimbursement Guarantee: If you don’t get an offer of employment in software development within six months of graduation, we’ll reimburse the cost of tuition.
- 12 weeks/84 Total Hours in online sessions, approximately 12 hours of self-study each week
- Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesday’s and Thursday’s, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
After successfully completing the Full-Stack Web Dev After Hours Level 1 and 2, you may shadow these courses at any time over the next year to re-sharpen your skills and recommit these technologies to memory.
Download the syllabus for this course in PDF format.
UPCOMING START DATES & LOCATIONS
November 6, 2018 – February 19, 2019
January 7, 2019 – March 27, 2019